Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Lightbulb Hacked2123_XMB (Not Custom Theme)

Sponsored Links
    CJPC is the only one to see any of this, and can vouch that this is not "Custom Theme" work. What I am working will not be disclosed fully until its complete though.

"With the recent release of the PS3 Firmware 2.0, I have found myself displeased for my own selfish reasons.

I have been working for more than a week on a project I intended to state about a month ago. Just to emphasizing my creditability as to beginning this project a week before this firmware I am releasing this screen capture of what I am working on. It shows little more than the fact that I am working on something, but when I release my completed work you will understand why this is such a big deal to me.

(This is by far a small reflection of the work, and to negatively judge this would be a poor decision)"

Compliments welcome
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

Hacked2123_XMB.JPG  

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Looks interesting indeed!!

I still have to give the usual "next time submit it in the Site News and it'll be copied here under your nick instead of having dupe posts" speech though!

Edit: I added it for ya.. will redirect the dupe thread to this one for comments!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by PS3News View Post
    Looks interesting indeed!!

I still have to give the usual "next time submit it in the Site News and it'll be copied here under your nick instead of having dupe posts" speech though!

Edit: I added it for ya.. will redirect the dupe thread to this one for comments!
    Wasn't sure if it was site worthy

Ahh hehe.. ya, CJPC hasn't mentioned anything about this to me yet so it was definitely 'NEWS' to me

I am trying to figure out what it is... reminds me of some type of alternative/custom XMB like the PSP has.

u meam like psp IRSHELL!!!! could we really have that on the PS3!!

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News