Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Guerilla Games: No Downloadable Co-op for Killzone 2 Planned

Sponsored Links
    According to Co-founder and Managing Director of Guerrilla Games Hermen Hulst, Killzone 2 will not be receiving co-op as downloadable content.

To quote: "We looked at all the different flavors of co-op early on, but decided our first priority would have to be the single-player experience and the multiplayer," Hulst informed Game Informer.

"Rather than just tack on co-op, it would have to be integrated and done to a similar standard as the single and multiplayer."

"Having looked at it again now. I do not think we would want to add it as DLC," he said.

It appears that this is the final word on co-op for Killzone 2. For those looking forward to the new downloadable maps, Sony has confirmed the release date for April 30. The price point for the pack in currently unknown.

More PlayStation 3 News...

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I was just talking about this the other day with DrEmmet, It would be really nice if they change their minds and add it anyways, playing multiplayer online is fun and all..but truth be told it would still be awsome to have a run through the game with a friend via online.

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Guerilla disappoints me on that, even if this game is really really good, I would badly play a co-op game with Idone

I seriously fail to see why people really want a game to include co-op. GTA IV did not have co-op either. No one complained about that. CoD: WAW had co-op. But how many times did people play through it? I only did once.

Co-op FPS is how me and my girlfriend bond.... this stinks

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News