Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

GTA IV PS3 bundle coming to Europe

Sponsored Links
    Swedish retailer Webhallen has today revealed the first image of a new PlayStation 3 bundle which will be launching in Europe alongside Grand Theft Auto IV. The bundle includes the standard 40GB PlayStation 3 console and a copy of the game.

The price listed is 4499kr, which is the same as the Gran Turismo 5 bundle that launched just over a week ago. While availability in other countries has not been announced, this indicates that the GTA bundle should sell for £299.99 in the United Kingdom and €399.99 elsewhere.

GTA IV PS3 bundle coming to Europe

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Any info if this bundle will include the DS3? It would suck hardcore if they'd ship it with the discontinued sixaxis....

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I didn't know that the SIXAXIS was discontinued, does the Dual Shock 3 include the SIXAXIS funtions... I understand that thats a stupid question, but I have heard rumors of Sony getting rid of motion sensing all together...

Might have to import one. But, what dose 299.99 pounds = to how many america dollars?

Though the SIXAXIS is discontinued I'm sure it will remain on shelves til the summer, until it is fully sold out. I can't wait to get my hands on a DS3 though!

Quote Originally Posted by raze88 View Post
    Any info if this bundle will include the DS3? It would suck hardcore if they'd ship it with the discontinued sixaxis....
    i reckon the ps3 bundle will include one DS3.

MadBow - 299.99 GBP = 593.386 USD

I'm sure it will include a DS3. Be a bit silly not to.

This looks good. We could see a few more PS3 sales now, for sure!

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News