Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

GTA IV Gets a Special Edition

Sponsored Links
    May 21, 2007 - Not that any of us are all that surprised, but today Rockstar announced that a special edition version of Grand Theft Auto IV will be hitting store shelves alongside the regular version of the much-anticipated sequel. Come October 16 in North America and October 19 in Europe, fans of rampant crime-sprees can have their feast of felonies in two different flavors.

The Grand Theft Auto IV Special Edition comes inside a metal safety deposit box and contains a number of items besides the game itself. An exclusive art book will showcase production artwork used on the game and a soundtrack CD will highlight the music from "top artists" that is featured in the game. In addition, Rockstar fans will find themselves the proud owners of a Rockstar branded keychain and duffel bag.

Pre-ordering has already started for the Grand Theft Auto Special Edition, which will retail for $89.99 when it releases this fall.

Thanks to [Register or Login to view links] for sharing the news with us!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    $69.99 is an understandable price for a CE version of the game but $89.99? WTF? Personally I find that a bit too pricey, and some of the 'goodies' they can do without and lower the price. Guess it's no CE for me, oh well what the heck

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    damn, that IS expensive! i'm going to put down some money on the preorder right now so i don't have to pay all of it at once come October! haha

<== marketing owns this person sometimes

I couldn't agree more that is pricey... I'm a sucker though for for anything that comes with Art Books, I have quite the extensive collection of video game art books, and this would be a change from the ordinary (most are from RPGs). PLUS it comes in a steel safety deposit box, you can't go wrong with anything that comes in a metal box.

Sigh so that means October 16 costs me $690 + tax... <=== no PS3 yet

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News