Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

GT5 PS3 Patch Update v1.03 Arrives with Mechanical Damage

Sponsored Links
    Today another Gran Turismo 5 PS3 update has arrived, with the v1.03 patch weighing in at 149MB in size.

According to GTPlanet.net (linked above), the update includes an option for mechanical damage added to the settings for online races.

To quote: As can be seen in the online “My Lounge” options for an online race, a new “Mechanical Damage” setting is available for the event with three settings, as described by the scrolling information bar on the bottom of the screen:
    • None – No mechanical damage.
    • Light – Mechanical parts can be damaged, but will “automatically be repaired after a short time has passed.”
    • Heavy – Mechanical damage will be more severe, and can only be repaired by making a pit stop. Damaged parts will be indicated with on-screen icons.

I just downloaded it and can confirm it does add mechanical damage to online races.

GT5 PS3 Patch Update v1.03 Arrives with Mechanical Damage

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    This is news, but it would need to be a lot longer than a sentence for us to move it to the main page as an article. I will try to add to it and then promote it shortly.

Update: I lengthened it up some and moved it to the main page now- Thanks and +Rep inginear!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    thanks for lengthening it. i was trying to get it in first then come back and add to it.

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Still no debug version.

Hope the 3.50 hack gets released for all dongles soon then we won't need a debug hack.

great been waiting for this... need to upgrade firmware to 3.55 now to get this update and damage play online i see.is the damage only for online..i know theres a level 40 damage update,im only level 22.im about to do this now.

hey boss, is there somwwhere to put our psn names up here to gain "friends" for gt5... i could only find a really old post and didi not want to bump it as my psn is less than 20 chars. and i didn't want to have any uneccessary work for you.

sorry about being off topic.. thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by elser1 View Post
    hey boss, is there somwwhere to put our psn names up here to gain "friends" for gt5... i could only find a really old post and didi not want to bump it as my psn is less than 20 chars. and i didn't want to have any uneccessary work for you.
    That would be here: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-on...-id-41234.html

If you check it, it shows the following: Last edited by PS3 News; 3 Days Ago at 02:01 AM. Reason: Last Updated December 4, 2010 @ 2:03 AM

So yep, we still update it as it's a Sticky thread here, and as long as you use the format in the thread it should be longer than the minimum character requirement.

Thanks boss. I will try now..

Does this mean we can play GT5 on FW 3.41 ?? O_o

Quote Originally Posted by htorres View Post
    Does this mean we can play GT5 on FW 3.41 ?? O_o
    No - at least, not yet.

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News