Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

GT5 Demo Available on Japanese PS store

Sponsored Links
    From GT Planet email: If you haven't heard the latest GT news, listen up: the new Gran Turismo 5: Prologue demo was just released today! It is available now as a free download from the Japanese PlayStation Store, and features the Suzuka race circuit with seven brand new cars. If you don't have a Japanese PlayStation account, don't worry - we've posted a complete how-to guide so you can start downloading the game in minutes, regardless of where you are!

DOWNLOAD INSTRUCTIONS: [Register or Login to view links]

40 NEW SCREENSHOTS: [Register or Login to view links]

If you don't have access to a PlayStation 3, you can still get a taste of the demo with 40 new high-resolution screenshots that we have just posted in our GT5 Gallery.

GT5 Demo Available on Japanese PS store

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Any idea how you unlock all the cars? Or even if you can? Was playing it a moment ago but its 2am here so I gave up lol

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I have firmware 1.90 (with the bypass funciontion) and when i'll start GT 5 he ask that i must update my system software. I don't wanne...

No GT5 for me.

Quote Originally Posted by KingDing3ling View Post
    I have firmware 1.90 (with the bypass funciontion) and when i'll start GT 5 he ask that i must update my system software. I don't wanne...

No GT5 for me.
    lol.. have fun looking at your ps3 while I'm actually playing games! As far as the gt5 demo is concerned, it was pretty to look at (at least the cars) but didn't win me over. I've never been a big fan of racing sims though. I'm all about crashing into things with the pedal to the metal.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News