Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links

Grand Theft Auto 4 DLC Packs Finally Hit PS3 via PSN Today

Sponsored Links
    Today Rockstar has [Register or Login to view links] that both Grand Theft Auto 4 DLC packs will be available for download from midnight Pacific time, to quote:

"The Lost and Damned & The Ballad of Gay Tony go up on PlayStation Network & Games for Windows LIVE Tuesday in N. America at 12:01AM Pacific"

Both Grand Theft Auto 4 DLC packs 'The Lost and the Damned' and 'The Ballad of Gay Tony' were XBox 360 timed-exclusives, but their expiration has been met and they will now be available on the PS Store starting at midnight tonight.

However if you don't have the game yet, wait until Episodes from Liberty City releases, which is Grand Theft Auto 4 plus both DLC packs all on one disc.

Episodes of Liberty City arrives in stores for the PS3 today.

Grand Theft Auto 4 DLC Packs Finally Hit PS3 via PSN Today

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    About time this is being released. As someone who only owns a ps3, I'm hoping the next set of multi-platform games which has post game content will come at the same time... In the end, was it even worth it for Microsoft to buy that deal?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Yes! i can't wait to play it, but 40 dollars damn!

thanks BOSS for the info! i think i will buy it because i already own the original.

Yeah and the original is amazing i was so addicted to that game!

i've been waiting for these dlc. i've been a fan of the gta series since the original was released on ps1 back in '98. my most memorable experience with the tank was in the london expansion disc for gta1, when i came upon it while just exploring. i will never forget the first time i wrecked havoc on a gta city while in a tank!

Of course this comes out right now... I really was looking forward to these releases! but now that we're all having problems bypassing the firmware update to get online, is there another way to obtain these packs for our Thick Ps3's?

Like for instance buy these packs on another Ps3 that is up to date, then transfer the downloadable content to another system? I've never needed to move downloaded content, but can you?

i know there's a backup feature, which i also haven't needed, so i haven't used. anyway to manage that?

Too bad for those that does not want to update to the newest firmware, cannot buy the DLCs. Good thing is that they do have it in disc format, unlike the Ratchet & Clank: Quest for Booty.

some proxy's will let you download them tho, but i'm guessing the DLC has 3.21 required on them?

Yes! I was waiting all along for this!! I'm so buying the disc!!

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News