Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by livpool View Post
    some proxy's will let you download them tho, but im guessing the DLC has 3.21 required on them?
    That a good question. I recall reading somewhere that all games/DLC released after 3.21 needed 3.21 to work. hope that's not the case though.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    yeah that pain in the butt that we who choose to not update can't even download DLC of GTA that we have been waiting for. Nice job Sony now your losing business!

Is the disc format in stores?

Sponsored Links

Lightbulb

Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by weii View Post
    Too bad for those that does not want to update to the newest firmware, cannot buy the DLCs. Good thing is that they do have it in disc format, unlike the Ratchet & Clank: Quest for Booty.
    TY for that! i had completely forgotten it was being released on disc as well! I really hope it doesn't require the new patch for GTA in order to play, or maybe the disc will already have it on there so i won't need any online capabilities at all. so long as the game itself doesn't require a firmware update just to play, I'll be very happy

It's $20 per episode. Which isn't bad, it's the same price on the 360. It costs 1600 ms points which comes up to $20.

Quote Originally Posted by silencephaze View Post
    yeah that pain in the butt that we who choose to not update can't even download DLC of GTA that we have been waiting for. Nice job Sony now your losing business!

Is the disc format in stores?
    Not trying to endorse them or anything, but I checked Best Buy's website and it seems that they have them in stores, so same should go for other stores that sell games like Wal-Mart, GameStop, and whichever stores you might prefer.

Quote Originally Posted by PaNNaP View Post
    TY for that! i had completely forgotten it was being released on disc as well! I really hope it doesn't require the new patch for GTA in order to play, or maybe the disc will already have it on there so i won't need any online capabilities at all. so long as the game itself doesn't require a firmware update just to play, I'll be very happy
    When you do get the game, please let us know if new firmware is required and also the latest patch.

Quote Originally Posted by weii View Post
    Too bad for those that does not want to update to the newest firmware, cannot buy the DLCs. Good thing is that they do have it in disc format, unlike the Ratchet & Clank: Quest for Booty.
    Lol.... i have to correct you there! Quest for booty is in my collection ON disk ... (and so it is with some friends of mine!)

Quote Originally Posted by B4rtj4h View Post
    Lol.... i have to correct you there! Quest for booty is in my collection ON disk ... (and so it is with some friends of mine!)
    For other regions, maybe. But I am talking about in US, forgot to make that clear.

Quote Originally Posted by GooeyFinger View Post
    That a good question. I recall reading somewhere that all games/DLC released after 3.21 needed 3.21 to work. hope that's not the case though.
    I downloaded new Rock Band DLC after Patch 3.21, works fine on 3.15.

Yes someone who downloads or purchases this in the disic format let me know if it make you update!

I already have the game so I guess it's DLC for me

Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News