Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    finally... great news!!!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Sweet i am off that week and the next week can wait for this game!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by mikerock98 View Post
    Sony's only hope is to release the PS4 before they were expecting to do! Which means we win no matter what!
    Imo, i really don't think sony will be releasing a ps4 just for the sake of fighting the jbkers... sony still earns a huge profit for each and every title that is even produced for the ps3.. The rights have to be bought by companies to release the game for the ps3 platform.. And moreover the thing is that there still are hundreds out there who dont wanna sacrifice psn so still buy games... Not to mention many others who arent able to play games thru the jb and end up buying those for the sake of playing...

it's not a very big surprise..

I don't think that would happen either... but looking at it from a business standpoint... that is really there only choice.....

But the statement hundreds out there that still want PSN (maybe more like millions)... I'm sure ratio is like 1000:1 or 10000:1 / Non-Jailbreak : Jailbreak users but that is alot of people... by the looks at some of these torrent sites since JB'ing became availible some popular games have been d/l'ed tens of thousands of times... just look at MOH.

50,000 x $20 (typical license right to a new game) = $1 million * 300 or so titles that are availible on the internet since JB started

= $300 million inside of 3 months... that's a lot of bread!

that's what i was saying... the rephrase ws nice though... some +rep would be great...

YES! can't wait! GT5 and Killzone 3 two best games yes! can't wait.

This game took long enough to come out... Wasn't it supposed to come out 1 and a half or 2 and a half years ago? Still, game looks great and can't wait to buy it!

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News