Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Gran Turismo 5 PS3 Update 1.07 Arrives, GT5 Changes Detailed

Sponsored Links
    Today Gran Turismo 5 PS3 Update 1.07 has gone live, with a complete list of the GT5 PlayStation 3 changes detailed below from the official site (linked above):

Update Notice (1.07)

A new update has been released for Gran Turismo 5. The main contents of the update are as follows:

[Major Changes and New Features]

- Friend Rankings - In Drift Trials and Time Trials, you can now display leaderboards that shows only your friends. While it was difficult before to locate your friends in the general leaderboards, this now makes it easier to compare your lap times and points with them.

[Fixed Issues]

- Performance points (PP), which is an index of a car's overall performance, is now calculated regardless of your tire selection. You can now set performance point restrictions and tire restrictions separately when you race in a lounge.
    - Fixed the issue where the performance of electric cars increased/decreased after a certain amount of driving.
    - Downloaded replays from Seasonal Event Rankings can now be viewed properly.

[Other Changes]

- Cars worth over 1,000,000 Cr. (including gift car coupons) are now prohibited from being traded to prevent issues during the trading process. When lending and borrowing cars between friends, please use the car loan system.

[To Check Your Current Version]

- To check the version of your game, press the "Manual" button at the bottom of the main menu screen. The version number will be located on the upper left of the index page.

- If the number starts with "Ver. 1.07", you are playing the latest version of the game. If not, please press PS button and quit the game. The game will be updated automatically when you restart it with your PS3? system connected to the Internet.

Gran Turismo 5 PS3 Update 1.07 Arrives, GT5 Changes Detailed

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    "Cars worth over 1,000,000 Cr. (including gift car coupons) are now prohibited from being traded to prevent issues during the trading process." ... what issue I have never had an issue, sounds more like its to stop ppl duping cars and/or selling them on eBay.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    how to update, if i download the update from the PS3 then the game will not work any more, so what am i doing wrong.. Any advise?

From the Ps3? I hope you don't dl the latest 3.56 Update mate. If so you screwed up your Jailbreak or CFW cause both do not run with JB or cfw. You can get the updates with Multiman manager or with the available tools out there like awesome update finder and so on.

Greets Modmate

I think he means he updates through the game... in that case he is right the game will just black screen. He's asking how can you get this update to work in a jb/cfw. Wish I knew too I'd like to have these updates

I have just updated to 1.07 from 1.06, and had no problems to start it. 3.55 kmwea gaia manager 2.07. Maybe you must install 1.06 before installing 1.07. Or are you on 3.41 with a modified eboot?

I also downloaded the update through the game.

I download game updates automatically through EVERY game when it starts and have NEVER had an issue.. is GT5 different?

Wow... thank you!

I didn't update my firmware, I updated the game throughout the game itself, and it stopes working so I hade to remove the game data to be able to play it again, so is there any other way to update the game.

I used PS3 game updater and applied the update but still the same problem, does not work.

Same problem to me. A simple, stupid PS3 automatically update, no jailbreak, firmware changes or whatsoever, with few official games installed.

Everything was working perfectly till this damn 1.07 installation. Two days with no chance to have the game working, everything deleted including 100 cars and 7M credits, and nothing happens. I don't even know where to look to find a solution

You were able to restart the game? Can you please tell me what you exactly did? I deleted all game data and reinstalled everything but nothing happened
    Last edited by blackmouse; 02-27-2011 at 06:34 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News