Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Gran Turismo 5 PS3 Pre-order Lists Date as May 5, 2010

Sponsored Links
    Apparently Gran Turismo 5 is coming out on May 5, 2010... at least that is what can be concluded from a Newegg (linked above) pre-order listing for the game which is selling for $56.99.

Here's to hoping that its not accurate and GT5 comes sooner to silence the Forza 3 fans.

Did you know that a feature listed for GT5 is "total Forza 3 Pwnage"?

To quote: The next installment of the award-winning racing franchise, Gran Turismo 5, is coming exclusively to the PLAYSTATION 3 system.

Known for its signature beauty and precision, the highly anticipated racer will showcase new jaw-dropping cars, real-life tracks, and diverse racing styles.

Gran Turismo promises to deliver exciting advancements to the series in the most comprehensive racing experience ever.

Gran Turismo 5 PS3 Pre-order Lists Date as May 5, 2010

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I donīt wanna wait to may for GT 5. Iīve been waiting for more than a year. Please release the game for this holidays.
    And the Forza fans can rest assured that the only thing they will get is another lame Forza game, nothing more.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I just love this franchise and I think it's worth the wait but Sony/Polyphony should at least give us a FIXED release date by now! Once it is end of November in EU and December in US and all of a sudden it jumpes to May 2010. Be honest with your customers Sony/Polyphony!

"May 5, 2010" is probably wrong. Amazon has it set to "Dec, 2009" and Ebgames has it set to "2, 2010"

Yamauchi stated that they could release the game any time they wanted. And the latest by Yamauchi on GT5.

"Gran Turismo will come out on the PSP the 1st of october first. The only thing I want to tell you today, is that GT5 will be released shortly after this date."

[Register or Login to view links]

NewEgg saying that GT5 will be released on May 5, 2010 it's a big statement and without a fact.
    Last edited by PS30wnage; 08-23-2009 at 05:26 PM

Lightbulb

The latest is a flyer which shows 4th Quarter of 2009 that was given out at GamesCom, but even that date could be subject to change honestly. Only time will tell for sure...

Attached Images<br><br> Attached Images

Thumbs Up

Finally some good news.

Lightbulb gt5 release date

This site lists some ps3 slim bundles. A gt5 bundle is listed for december 4th. I don't know if it's valid or not but it is there :

Good news, I can't wait for the final release!

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News