Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

Gran Turismo 5 PS3 Game Leaked, Box Art Unveiled and More!

Sponsored Links
    Update: According to [Register or Login to view links] (and IGN UK), the official release dates of Gran Turismo 5 for PS3 are: November 26 in EU (including Italy), November 27 in the US and November 30 in the UK.

Last month we reported that Gran Turismo 5 for PS3 was delayed but would arrive before Christmas, and today Hrabi at [Register or Login to view links] appears to have confirmed that sharing some pictures of what appears to be a leaked EUR GT5 PlayStation 3 game, box art and GT5 PS3 Trophies.

According to [Register or Login to view links], this copy is made in Austria where it was apparently given to reviewers and leaked, followed by a picture of what may be the first person in the world playing Gran Turismo 5 shown below.

Additionally, [Register or Login to view links] reports that CZ of [Register or Login to view links] is working on a video of the game (now posted below with a leaked GT5 intro by rybakdany) in action along with a track name list for fans.

Finally, to quote from Examiner.com (linked above): "The game appears to be a PAL copy of the game and the disc art is the same as the previous one, which means the game is in production worldwide and a release date must be close by.

While no set release date has been announced, many retailers are posting early December release points for the title, which would go in line with the announcement of the game going gold earlier this month and a release before Christmas."

More PlayStation 3 News...
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

kDOV3.jpg  

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    If that's not a simple way to get banned I don't know what is.

->Collect user who play GT5
    -->>User who are friends with jeseus and xgtbx

BAN on suspicion that user illegally obtained said game.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Bueno news! Now I can't wait! Hope a scene release isn't too far away, right!? right??

Supposedly they will release a video of it... not sure if there is any plan for a scene release, but I wouldn't doubt release groups approached those with the review copy either so we'll see.

i have a feeling the hype for this game will only lead to an anti-climax.

need for speed shift was better than any gran turismo related game ive ever played so far

Quote Originally Posted by sk group View Post
    i have a feeling the hype for this game will only lead to an anti-climax.

need for speed shift was better than any gran turismo related game ive ever played so far
    Steering wheel control in shift was absolute crap, it feels like driving a golf cart with a half rotation dead zone; the same wheel (DFGT) works fine with GT5P.

I think that, this might be a fake, if you look at the cover, there is 3 resolutions mentioned. Maybe it is just me, but I haven't heard of anything higher than 1080p on flat-screen monitors. or is this a support for linking your playstation3 together to support multiple of screens?

I don't really know, but I do look forward to the fact that this game might soon be released

The 3 resoltions are 720p, 1080i and 1080p.

so maybe it is just you.

Big Grin

now they're going to have to release it!

Yamauchi stated this went gold a week ago..

Sponsored Links
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News