Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links

Gran Turismo 5 PS3 Track Editor Confirmed by Polyphony Digital

Sponsored Links
    Update: [Register or Login to view links] has now done a Q&A with Kazunori Yamauchi where he also hints at the forthcoming GT5 track editor.

According to several sites this weekend, including E4G.info (linked above), Polyphony Digital has confirmed that a Track Editor will be included in the upcoming release of Gran Turismo 5 for Sony's PS3 console.

To quote: With the recent rumors and videos that have been going around about Gran Turismo 5 having a track editor, we decided to contact the developers to find out if it was true or not. Now, we have a official answer.

They were kind enough to give us a quick response and this is what a representative said:

"Yes it will have a track editor. You will be able to rebuild a track from scratch or edit the tracks that are already put in Gran Turismo 5."

Gran Turismo 5 PS3 Track Editor Confirmed by Polyphony Digital

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Alright! Racing around Bathurst ([Register or Login to view links]) would be sweet, even if I do have to make the track myself.
    Last edited by carbs77; 11-02-2009 at 01:31 AM

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    sounds insane! bathurst would be good.. go the supercars

I don't think it would be a complete track editor or perhaps it is what it says: a track editor! you can edit the integrated tracks and stretch some curves or something like that.

hopefully we can build tracks using certain corners from our favourite tracks already made, make our own drift tracks. And why don't we have Bathurst in the game, I would of thought it was internationally famous enough. Anyway this will rock

i can't wait for this...and its about time they put this in. crazy jumps and corners would be wicked. I wonder if this game will come in special edition? like a new steering wheel or something?

considering the beautiful tracks in GT5 prologue, GT4 and Forza etc, I can't see how a track editor would allow us to make courses that look more interesting than test tracks and speedways. I'd love to be wrong and set about making a course around my home town though.

Registered User jonnyfalconetti's Avatar

Thumbs Up

This will be a great feature i think.

It could be very amazing. Making good tracks will of course take lot of time and making one with a dulashock!! a mouse will be better.

I hope we can share track on psn in order to have lots of new track.

I don't think it wiil be too much powerful because Sony will not sell DLC after that.

I really hope that Polyphony and Sony allows users to upload their tracks in the LBP spirit of Create, Share, Play I bet we would see some really great tracks and it would extend gameplay making this the "ultmate driving simulator".

Sponsored Links
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News