Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Gran Turismo 5 for PlayStation 3 Gets Holiday '09 Release Date

Sponsored Links
    Update: French site [Register or Login to view links] reports that Gran Turismo 5 will hit Europe on December 11, with [Register or Login to view links] now confirming the release date as well. It's rumored the date will be officially announced at GamesCom Cologne during Sony's August 18th press conference.

Gran Turismo 5 creator Kazunori Yamauchi stated last month that Polyphony Digital will give a GT5 release date for PS3 soon.

That being said, if [Register or Login to view links] is correct then Yamauchi definitely wasn't kidding.

According to Amazon's official listing for North America, Sony will release Gran Turismo 5 on December 29th, 2009.

To quote: The fact that this date falls on a Tuesday only adds more credence since game publishers typically release their titles to retailers on Tuesdays. Oh, and you may remember this little [Register or Login to view links] spilled by SCEE chief executive James Armstrong last December.

Even though this isn't an official release date from Sony, most games on Amazon get just a "available for pre-order" tag and/or an estimated fiscal year release date if the actual date hasn't been officially set.

Unfortunately, for now, we'll have to peg this as a rumor until we get official confirmation from Sony.

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Looks like my games are going to be as follows.

Uncharted 2, GT Portable, GT5, then in early 2010 I will be holding GoW3

Hell yeah!, looking forward to this and the release of the PSP Go!, which should also hopefully be during Christmas this year, so two Gran Turismo's to enjoy!!

haha even though its getting an 2009 release date its only 2 days away from being a 2010 release, oh well matter of principle i guess.

cant wait anyway!

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News