Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

God of War III Ultimate Trilogy Edition PS3 Box Unveiled

Sponsored Links
    Today SCEE's Senior European Product Manager Thach Quach has unveiled the God of War III Ultimate Trilogy Edition PS3 Box alongside some additional details on its contents.

To quote: Following my recent blog post, I'm really excited to share the design of the SCEE God of War III Ultimate Trilogy Edition box with you guys. I hope you like it, let me know your thoughts!

The Ultimate Trilogy Edition can be pre-ordered in selected retailers across Europe, Australia and New Zealand. It's a limited run so make sure you pre-order it before it's sold out!

This very special edition comes in a high-end, sculpted replica of Pandora's Box with an epic outer box which features an acetate window: you can actually see Pandora's box before you even open it!

Once open, you will find the following items:

- God of War III (of course!)
    - God of War Collection (gentle reminder, this is God of War and God of War II, remastered in HD, running at 60 fps, with Trophy support, all on one Blu-ray Disc)
    - Extra game content downloadable via PlayStation Network:
    - God of War Combat Arena containing an exclusive environment and seven challenges to complete
    - Dominus character skin
    - Apollo character skin
    - Phantom of Chaos character skin
    - Forgotten Warrior character skin
    - Special audio bonus
    - God of War Trilogy Soundtrack - God of War I, II, and III scores from the game (3 CDs in total)
    - God of War: Blood and Metal EP - a heavy metal homage featuring original music inspired by God of War (downloadable via PSN)

Additional content:

- Artbook
    - Postcards

Quick reminder... some of you may recall my last post where I mentioned that a new trailer will be unveiled on February 11 on PlayStation Blog... well, it will actually be in the morning on February 12 instead. Make sure you tune in; you won't be disappointed.

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links

Big Grin

Sponsored Links
    I want this! Can somebody tell me where can I pre-order it ?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i can't wait to get this!!!

Sponsored Links

Thumbs Up

Sponsored Links
    man, that's good stuff.. can't wait for it to arrive!

Only if it was for European only... gah, want those skins but do not want to pre-order from three different companies to get them.

ahh this looks so freaking good, i might be getting one. i'm one of those that didn't get to play gow1 or 2 in the ps2.

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News