Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links

God Of War III for PS3 Requires Only 5MB of PS3 HDD Space

Sponsored Links
    Unlike Heavy Rain, the recently released back boxart from [Register or Login to view links] for God Of War III reveals that just 5MB of PS3 HDD Space is required for game save functionality only as [Register or Login to view links] by Christer Ericson.

Other God Of War III PlayStation 3 exclusive details unveiled include Add-On Content, 1080i support, Mature rating (Intense Violence, Nudity and Strong Sexual Content) and "Making Of" Documentaries.

To quote: "As seen on the back cover, God of War III will support three resolutions: 480P, 720P and 1080i.

Furthermore, 5 MB of hard drive space is required. It also states that the game will have Add-On Content, Challenge of Olympus, "Making of" Documentaries and other features."

God Of War III for PS3 is currently available on pre-order for $59.99 and will begin shipping on March 16, 2010.

God Of War III for PS3 Requires Only 5MB of PS3 HDD Space

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Well that 5MB is the Game Save.. So basically there is "NO" HDD install for GOW III

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Weren't they boasting 60fps at 1080p? I feel jipped!

hehe, may be same as FF13 magic, use hidden drive HDD1

Quote Originally Posted by KRaZE View Post
    There are almost no console games which run at 1080p, almost all are 720p. There is a big difference between 1280x720 and 1920x1080, realistically consoles use absolutely ancient technology. The PS3's RSX is based on the nVidia G70 which by video card standards is older than dirt.

I wish PS3 games were $60 here, after taxes it'll be $80. The special edition will be $90-$100, we get robbed here. Good thing I don't want GoW 3!

Damn i wanna play GoW3 now, i'm sure it will be great like the previous GoW games

BTW
    the zpack site is online again^^

Quote Originally Posted by KRaZE View Post
    I would also like to remember that I've heard something about that.. But I guess reality came back and bit them in the rear

Quote Originally Posted by tuomi View Post
    I would also like to remember that I've heard something about that.. But I guess reality came back and bit them in the rear
    I don't think it was ever official or they said they would try to do in 1080P.

Given the attention to detail, I'm just happy if it runs at stable 720P 30FPS/60FPS variable!

Gran turismo 5 will be at 1080p, so the rsx can support this resolution.

Quote Originally Posted by proskopina View Post
    Gran turismo 5 will be at 1080p,so the rsx can support this resolution.
    Of course it supports 1080p, otherwise you couldnt watch hd movies in 1080p lol

its only a matter of gameplay, the GoW guys prefer using a lower resolution to avoid slowdowns i guess.

Sponsored Links
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News