Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links

God of War III Coming Soon To PlayStation 3

Sponsored Links
    God of War III is now officially "coming soon" to the PlayStation 3.

The back side of the God of War: Chains of Olympus instruction booklet displays the series trademark omega symbol with "PS3″ stamped right in the middle. Under that is a small caption which reads "Coming Soon" in bold letters.

How soon? We don't know! Our guess is good as yours.

However, we suspect Sony has a different interpretation of the phrase "coming soon," as all signs currently point to a 2009 release for God of War III.

Hopefully that's not the case. Hopefully, GoW III will be released this year.

God of War III Coming Soon To PlayStation 3

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    gonna be the sickness

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    another must-buy game from PS3

hell yea i cant wait... for this and crysis.

praises news, I have the 2nd for the playstation 2 and do not see the moment to play in my ps3

uhhhh Better graphics and PFS on the PS3?? How's that for a reason?

If its going to be anything like the series so far this is going to one of the biggest for '08

Cant wait, sony need some more exclusive titles!

This could be one of the games that forces me to finally get an hdtv... I feel kinda lame for not havin one already.

Question tho... does anyone think it will be possible in the future for full PSP games to be played on the PS3. Id love to play more than just a demo of Chains of Olympus.

I cannot wait till this game comes out!!!

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News