Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

God of War I & II, Free BreakQuest Download on PlayStation Plus

Sponsored Links
    PlayStation Store Senior Manager Grace Chen has announced news that God of War I & II and a free BreakQuest Minis download will be available to PlayStation Plus members while detailing new content updates today.

To quote: Next month marks one of the biggest handheld releases of the year. We learn, for the first time, of the events that took place between two heavy hitting games in the PlayStation family.

God of War: Ghost of Sparta shows what events took place between Kratos's adventures in God of War and God of War II. Do you need a little refresher in the series? Well, we've got you covered.

Just like Blu-ray disc fans, newcomers to the series can experience the epic journey of God of War and God of War II remastered in 720p. Both games are running at a smooth 60 frames per second, giving PS3 gamers a smooth gameplay experience.

Also, an important fact for any trophy hunters, each game has a full set of trophies! PlayStation Plus subscribers looking to get a taste of his vengeance can download a full-game trial of each game.

To highlight the release, Plus members can snag a free Dominus Skin for God of War III and will also receive a GOW III skin with the purchase of each title.

Along with the availability of God of War I and II, PlayStation Plus subscribers can pick up a free download of [Register or Login to view links] (an updated classic minis from [Register or Login to view links]) and a free Dead Nation dynamic theme.

Also, be sure to check out the new episode of Qore, including the newly released Qore arqade.

Any fans of the Wild West out there? Be sure to check back next week when all the DLC for Rockstar's critically acclaimed western [Register or Login to view links], will be 20% off, including the upcoming Undead Nightmare DLC.

Also, another quick friendly reminder to check out the free downloads of Bubble Trubble and discounts on Alien Breed: Impact (an updated classic) and Tomb Raider (one of the original PSone Classics), which will be pulled off of the PlayStation Plus section on November 2.

Our limited time introductory offer is still available. Get three additional bonus months free when you buy a 1-year package for $49.99. You can find all the details here.

Special PlayStation Plus 10/26 Publish

Automatic Download
    The Tester Season 2 - Episode 1 (10/29)

Discounted Add-ons
    Red Dead Redemption - Undead Nightmare Pack (20% off)
    Red Dead Redemption - Legends and Killers Pack (20% off)
    Red Dead Redemption - Liars and Cheats Pack (20% off)

PlayStation Plus Highlights for 11/2:

Full Game Trial
    God of War I
    God of War II

Downloadable Games
    God of War I & Phantom of Chaos Skin Bundle (Exclusive to PlayStation Plus Subscribers)
    God of War II & Forgotten Warrior Skin Bundle (Exclusive to PlayStation Plus Subscribers)

Free Games
    BreakQuest - minis (Free to PlayStation Plus Subscribers)

Discounted Games
    Tomb Raider 2 (PSone Classic) (50% off)

Early Access/Exclusive Demo
    Vanquish Demo - Challenge Mode

Free Add-ons & Themes
    God of War III - Dominus Skin (Free to PlayStation Plus Subscribers, original price $0.99)
    Dead Nation Dynamic Theme (Free to PlayStation Plus Subscribers, original price $2.99)
    Shadowy Graves Theme (Free to PlayStation Plus Subscribers, original price $1.49)

Free Videos
    Qore Episode 30 - November 2010

Last Chance, Get Them While You Can - Coming down on November 2

Free Offers to PlayStation Plus Subscribers
    Qore Episode 29 - October 2010
    Bubble Trubble - minis
    Heavy Rain Oragami Dog Avatar
    Wired Skulls Theme
    High Velocity Bowling - PlayStation Move Compatibility Add-on (coming down October 26)

Discount Offers to PlayStation Plus Subscribers
    Alien Breed: Impact (25% off)
    Tomb Raider (50% off)

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Wow... This is probably the best thing they've given out yet.

Too bad I've already got GOW1&2 ;D +the collectors edition is probably dirt cheap now.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Can we make sure in the future to designate which region these updates are for?

I feel like an idiot for going out and buying Fallout 3, just to find out all that free DLC wasn't for the North American Plus members.

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News