God of War: Ghost of Sparta - Palace of Hades Dynamic Theme

Associate Product Manager Ken Chan at SCEA has shared details today on the Palace of Hades Dynamic Theme for the PS3, which will be available to those who pre-order God of War: Ghost of Sparta for PSP.

To quote: We are officially less than two weeks away from the release of God of War: Ghost of Sparta and also exclusive access to the largest pre-order bundle ever compiled for a PSP title.

If you still haven't stopped by at any of our participating retailers and pre-ordered, our Reason #5 to pre-order God of War: Ghost of Sparta - Palace of Hades Dynamic Theme might just be your tipping point.

Using the Palace of Hades from God of War III as the main inspiration, this exclusive PS3 Dynamic Theme captures the grand vista moment of Kratos as he is betrayed by Gaia at the top of Mount Olympus and ripped of his godly powers.

It is at this moment where he obtains the Blades of Exile from Athena and seeks out to destroy all of Olympus and the mighty Zeus himself.

With full active movements of multi-layered clouds and lightning, flowing lava, and fogs, the Palace of Hades Dynamic Theme is exclusive to the pre-order of God of War: Ghost of Sparta, and not available as a standalone purchase through the PlayStation Store.

God of War: Ghost of Sparta - Palace of Hades Dynamic Theme

More PlayStation 3 News...

considering all the features that sony cut off in the past month on the ps3 and they still have the nerve to charge for dynamic themes what a shame... they should give those theme for free just to make ppl update their consoles. I'm seriously thinking of buying a dirty xbox.

Quote Originally Posted by T81 View Post
    considering all the features that sony cut off in the past month on the ps3 and they still have the nerve to charge for dynamic themes what a shame... they should give those theme for free just to make ppl update their consoles. I'm seriously thinking of buying a dirty xbox.
    I think that's a no brainer my friend. I have 2 360's. The 360 gets releases faster anyway

It's a preorder bonus so they aren't charging you anything... ?

I'm not talking for this theme in particular, I'm talking about all the little things on PSN themes avatars etc. the main cause of psn is selling games not avatars.

this looks awesome, thank you!

I'm not talking for this theme in particular, I'm talking about all the little things on PSN themes avatars etc. the main cause of psn is selling games not avatars.
    Yeah, agree with you. They want like $2 for a dynamic theme that does... basically nothing. Heck, not even using a normal FREE themes at all, so those dynamic themes are little to no use, because buying the PS3 just for dynamic theme is a big waste of money. Same with avatars.

Quote Originally Posted by weii View Post
    Yeah, agree with you. They want like $2 for a dynamic theme that does... basically nothing. Heck, not even using a normal FREE themes at all, so those dynamic themes are little to no use, because buying the PS3 just for dynamic theme is a big waste of money. Same with avatars.
    yep, same here. I mean how long do you spend staring at the xmb. I turn my ps3 on, its to play games, no use for xmb themes.