Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

God of War: Ascension Release Date Confirmed, Special Editions

Sponsored Links
    Sony European Product Manager Ross Alexander has confirmed the European PS3 release dates for God of War: Ascension today and has detailed the Special Editions below too!

To quote: We are pleased to announce today that God of War: Ascension will release on the following dates:

• UK & Ireland: 15th March 2013
    • Australia & New Zealand: 14th March 2013
    • Rest of Europe/PAL: 13th March 2013

Available at launch we will have both a Special Edition and Collector's Edition, as well as the standard edition.

The Collector's Edition features the ultimate GoW collectible, a 8″ Kratos figurine. Packaged in a premium steel book game case, the set will also include the official game soundtrack (digital version), a PS3 dynamic theme and avatar pack, a double XP bonus for multiplayer (more info on this soon) and a DLC pass to unlock all future DLC for the game at no additional cost (more info on this soon too).

God Of War: Ascension sees the debut of multiplayer to the series and the dev team are working very hard to create a truly fantastic experience.

If you want to have the edge against your friends as you all face off on the battlefield online, the multiplayer double XP and DLC pass could be the tools to help you rise to the top.

The Special Edition will feature a premium steelbook game case, the official game soundtrack (digital version), PS3 dynamic theme and avatar pack, and the multiplayer double XP bonus.

In the very near future we'll have more information and imagery for these two editions, with some exciting details on the multiplayer double XP and DLC content.

Finally, according to [Register or Login to view links] the God of War: Ascension Beta is rumored to start on November 13th, 2012 for PlayStation Plus members.

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i can't wait. i would love to get the collectors edition with the kratos figurine. i really hope the new M.P doesn't wreck this game. offering double xp scares me there will be a level 50 mp trophy or something like that that i really dislike. oh well still will be a fully mad as game i hope!

hurry up 2013 LOL
    Last edited by elser1; 08-31-2012 at 07:33 AM

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    dope

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News