Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by wicked insanity View Post
    The kill cams feature looks intresting, and the use of "recently met friends" should be good, i'm surprised at how few games use this feature...

Will the mute function be enabled for the PS3 version too?? that could be useful, lol
    This thread is about the patch to the PS3 Version.

adding recently met players wil be good,but it'd be even better if we could add friends without having to exit the game.

Registered User wicked insanity's Avatar
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Milkman00 View Post
    This thread is about the patch to the PS3 Version.

adding recently met players wil be good,but it'd be even better if we could add friends without having to exit the game.
    "Quick Mute (allows user to mute annoying players by pressing X on their gamertag in the lobby)"

Well on the PS3 there are no gamertags, so does this still apply??

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by wicked insanity View Post
    "Quick Mute (allows user to mute annoying players by pressing X on their gamertag in the lobby)"

Well on the PS3 there are no gamertags, so does this still apply??
    No gamertags? what the... else would you call your PSN name then... mind you is english your first language?

Same thing, but it's known as your PSN ID eh? At least that's what our STICKY thread calls them..

Registered User wicked insanity's Avatar
    well i suppose considering as it does say to press X to mute, that must be a PS3 cos of the face buttons on the sixaxis. my bad.

Edit: well i forgot that even the 360 controllers have an 'X' button so i take the last post back, and stand by what i said

Hope this patch comes put soon, plus some new maps would be great.

Finally ill be able to shut up those 14yr olds going im gonna p0wn you guys all day i want to cut those kids and when the in-game XMB comes we will be able to accept friends from within the game

Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News