Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

GameWave Magazine Confirms PS3 Slim, September $299 Launch

Sponsored Links
    GameWave Magazine's next issue appears to confirm the PS3 Slim rumors once again, with a picture included on the cover and the text, roughly translated, stating "Slim PS3 appears at the end of the month."

According to the [Register or Login to view links], Sony is set to reveal the PlayStation 3 Slim at GamesCom next week (which numerous sources have already stated), and reports the PS3 Slim is set to launch in September, for $299.

For illustrative purposes, they use renders from a PS3 Slim design concept courtesy of [Register or Login to view links] (below), however, it's important to note these are NOT official Sony PS3 Slim pictures.

More PlayStation 3 News...
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

ps3slim1.jpg   ps3slim2.jpg   ps3slim3.jpg   ps3slim4.jpg   ps3slim5.jpg   ps3slim6.jpg  

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I read somewhere that the PS3 Slim image shown on the cover is "fan created art". Perhaps someone can verify that.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Yea, I'm working on updating the post... the link to the PS3 Slim design concept renders is now above. It appears the magazine just picked one of them to use as its "example" PS3 Slim picture for illustrative purposes.

I might have to sell my current ps3 and buy this slim ps3. Almost all the pics that have floated around look better than the current design. Will be exciting to see what it really looks like.

Hmmmmm Nice.

I really liked these rendered images of the ps3 slim. Despite the fact that it's here only for illustrative purposes, I hate that design from those pictures that were leaked some time ago.

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News