GameStop Dates God of War III PS3 Release for March 16, 2010

Today retailer GameStop has http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=1499 God of War III for PS3 to arrive for US gamers on March 16, 2010.

What makes this date different from other dates in the system is that this title is street dated for the 16th.

What this means is that GameStop will get the game in likely a week or so before the official release and they'll be required to hold them until March 16th to sell them to consumers.

To quote: "GameStop had the title slated for March in their system prior to this, but the 'Street Date' label is new and is likely the confirmed release date for the title.

Usually, GameStop doesn't street date titles until they know an official release date. Thus far, Sony has only stated that the title will release in March. It's been confirmed that God of War III will hit Japan on March 25th.

With a large amount of God of War III content set to be released in a week, it's possible we could hear a potential official release date, too."

GameStop Dates God of War III PS3 Release for March 16, 2010

More PlayStation 3 News...

Banned User

hmm, this picture looks definitely like 300 xD

but nice to hear that gamestop release it on 16 march

cant wait to play it.

This picture is from the Beta Demo released for exclusives. Here you kill the light god.

WOW! Hope this date is right... the GOW 1&2 package is not for resale in the Netherlands (i have import )

Jan-Apr: Good times. Lots of awesome games
    May-Aug: No games, just announcements at E3
    Sept-Dec:

Red Face

i've never played any gow games completely, but this one is too much I hope i don't have storyline issues hehe.