Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Big Grin Free PS3 Stuff Courtesy of Me (and Subway)

Sponsored Links
    I've been playing the Subway contest for a little while now, and I've won a few things from it that I don't want. I have a hacked PSP and have the games already, and could care less about the movie rentals. So who ever redeems these codes first gets them.

Movie Rentals:
    327E - 78BR - M8RD
    P8MR - KABN - T5AJ

PSP Games:
    Patapon 2
    A7LE - 28BD - C8F9
    Locoroco 2
    8MF4 - KEBG - FDQP

And btw, you can actually win some good stuff from this. Check out the other two things I've won.

Attached Images<br><br> Attached Images

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    *Waves hand in mystical Jedi-like fashion*

You want to give away that LBP2, don't you...

lol

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    thats all nice of you and everything, but those movies can be torrent downloaded for free, same for the psp games, and as for winning ps3 games, those games will soon be available on newsgroup servers for download, and playable via psjb or any legit clone, and then it will make its way to torrents, etc.

Now if I could win a ps3 tool decr 1000A or 1400A from SUBWAY LOL , I would not hesitate.

Quote Originally Posted by avojps24 View Post
    thats all nice of you and everything, but those movies can be torrent downloaded for free, same for the psp games, and as for winning ps3 games, those games will soon be available on newsgroup servers for download, and playable via psjb or any legit clone, and then it will make its way to torrents, etc.

Now if I could win a ps3 tool decr 1000A or 1400A from SUBWAY LOL , I would not hesitate.
    Free is one thing. Free AND legal is another.

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News