Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links

Free DivX Movie Download is Available for Sony's PS3 Console!

Sponsored Links
    If you own a Sony PS3 console (or any other DivX certified device) then you can claim and download a free DivX movie.

According to greavsie of the official European [Register or Login to view links] when you register on the official DivX site [Register or Login to view links] you are entitled to a free movie download that you can transfer to the PlayStation 3.

To quote: "All you need is to get a DivX VOD Registration Code from your PS3's System Settings and then enter that code on your Web site account.

You will then have to download a small file to play on your PlayStation 3 to activate it for Video-on-demand playback.

Finally, you can now choose what movie you want for free. The selection is small and not great, but the best one is probably Batman Begins. To download the film, you need the latest version of DivX installed on your PC."

Free DivX Movie Download is Available for Sony's PS3 Console!

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    you really dont even need to register to download divx movies i have about 10 high quality divx movies. just google them goto file and save target you can even watch streaming ones. if you want to know some sites contact me on psn as the same user i got banned on one of my acounts just talking about it through messages

sony mods reads your messages just think bout the pervs watching people on cam chats

Sponsored Links

Arrow

Sponsored Links
    Man... you got issues!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    what do you mean ?? i'm oblivious to the understanding of my "ISSUES" define them.

My ps3 got banned just because I made a rude joke on their forums. Anyway I did get my free divx. Nice quality too!

my issue is with sony

they are (sony mods) reading my personal messages with other people about how to download movies on their ps3s is an invasion of my privacy ... is that like a mental issue to your opinioned thinking process sir?

Banned User

Big Grin

Just set mine up.. incredible quality.

Quote Originally Posted by openupyourmind View Post
    they are (sony mods) reading my personal messages with other people about how to download movies on their ps3s is an invasion of my privacy ... is that like a mental issue to your opinioned thinking process sir?
    Dude, when you made a ps3 account, you agreed to this. They have the full right and authority to read your mail via ps3 system (not email of course). Check the user agreement.

I'm never online so I don't really care. However it is always in the fine print that is 700 pages long and they know you won't read it. That's hilarious.

Free videos, that's awesome. Is there any other legit places online doing the same thing?

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News