Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Don't forget the Final Fantasy's. It's been a long time since we got any information on any of them.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Oh yeah, Assassins Creed 2 should be good as well. I didn't play the original, but my roommate did (I bought my PS3 3 weeks ago)

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Persona 4 would be amazing, but also i cant wait to see the new final fantasy!!

The original motorstorm is quality but I've barely played it. I don't know if it's coz i got it with the console, or if COD 4 arrived but I should have give it more time!

Except for Oblivion, there haven't been any RPGs to catch my attention on PS3 yet. Hope to see something big come up at E3. Even Oblvion had the same trouble Morrowind had for me, the main story wasn't thick enough to keep me interested.

Still waiting for Super Street Fighter 2 HD Remix & SF4 - Can't wait to serve up some beatings with Ryu & Guile online + trophies support will be proper for these titles.

There is a possible MAJOR Final Fantasy VII announcement that may come during the E3! I really hope this will be a PS3 remake of FFVII. Here's the link:

[Register or Login to view links]

You can use Babelfish to translate the site from French.

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by neoavail View Post
    There is a possible MAJOR Final Fantasy VII announcement that may come during the E3! I really hope this will be a PS3 remake of FFVII.
    That was actually posted here as well: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/genera...oon-99294.html

turns out the MAJOR ff announcement was that it was going to 360 as well.. this announcement shows how greedy gamers are, all they want is the game to be released on their console and their console only.

And on top of that is Soulcalibur 4 with some new cool features like armor deformation and Critical Finishes - [Register or Login to view links]. Ready and steady!

Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News