Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

First Guitar Hero 3 Tracks, Details

Sponsored Links
    [IMGW]http://media.1up.com/media?id=3306470[/IMGW]Sorry folks, you've just been given some pretty compelling reasons to pick up both [Register or Login to view links] and Guitar Hero 3 this fall. Activision, Red Octane and Neversoft have started revealing the first details about their third installment and they're certainly ratcheting up the songs and features to compete with Harmonix's brand-new game.

First, the music. The companies have announced the first batch of songs slated for Guitar Hero 3, which will apparently have more master recordings than we've seen in previous releases. There's no mention of how many will be masters-sourced, however. In any case:
    Paint It Black (by The Rolling Stones)

Cherub Rock (by Smashing Pumpkins)

Sabotage (by Beastie Boys)

The Metal (by Tenacious D)

My Name is Jonas (by Weezer)

Knights of Cydonia (by Muse)

Rock And Roll All Nite (as made famous by Kiss)

School's Out as made famous by Alice Cooper)

Slow Ride (as made famous by Fog Hat)

Cult of Personality (by Living Colour)

Barracuda (as made famous by Heart)

Additionally, wireless guitars will be available for Guitar Hero 3 on every platform it appears on -- PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and Wii. Online multiplayer, an already announced feature of Rock Band, will be here, as well as "boss battles" in single-player.

Thanks to [Register or Login to view links] for sharing the news with us!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    no ps2 support T_T

who needs HD or a motion controller for Guitar Hero!?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Yes it is coming out for the PS2 as well

really? k thanks for letting me know! i really love that game, would be a shame if i had to buy a 360 just for that

where the heck is the metal... if its all classic and alternative rock its gonna blow!

Yeah, we need a PS2 version just for the fact that they still don't have a damn controller adapter for the PS3 yet. I have the red octane wireless guitar and I don't want to be forced to buy another one. Besides, this is not a game that needs next-gen features... although new downloadable content like the 360 has now would be nice. Ideally, I'd like to see a working adapter come out for the PS3.

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News