Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

First Fallout 3 DLC 'Broken Steel' Hits PS3 on September 24, 2009

Sponsored Links
    According to Videogamer.com (linked above), the first Fallout 3 DLC dubbed 'Broken Steel' will be hitting the PS3 on September 24, 2009... followed by Operation: Anchorage and The Pitt on October 1st.

To quote: "Bethesda has announced that a new update for Fallout 3 on PS3 was released today, addressing a number of issues, implementing some optimizations and adding trophy support for the upcoming DLC.

Good timing too, with Bethesda also confirming that the first of five upcoming DLC releases, Broken Steel, is to be released on September 24.

This will be followed by Operation: Anchorage and The Pitt on October 1, and Point Lookout and Mothership Zeta on October 8."

First Fallout 3 DLC 'Broken Steel' Hits PS3 on September 24, 2009

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    lol nice although no description about what Broken Steel is. I mean i kinda forget. But anyway btw nice pic I love mutilated bodies hanging everywhere.

Sponsored Links

Thumbs Up

Sponsored Links
    without doubt an exciting game and expected it. great graphics and excellent gameplay.

I also saw that the Fallout 3 GOYT edition is being released on 13 October. That's the dilemma. Do you buy the DLC or wait and just it all with the disks?

Quote Originally Posted by nfoaco View Post
    I also saw that the Fallout 3 GOYT edition is being released on 13 October. That's the dilemma. Do you buy the DLC or wait and just it all with the disks?
    it works out to be the same price really at 10 bucks a DLC if u buy the new game disk or purchase all five DLC.

Quote Originally Posted by JeffJ View Post
    it works out to be the same price really at 10 bucks a DLC if u buy the new game disk or purchase all five DLC.
    That is exactly it. It think it might be better to just buy the disk then risk a crash and losing it all.
    But on the other hand, I don't know if I can wait that much longer. I gotta see what is beyond the Cap Wasteland.

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News