Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Final Fantasy XIV for PS3 is Delayed Due to Technical Issues

Sponsored Links
    Square Enix recently announced that the PC version of Final Fantasy XIV will arrive this September while the PS3 version is delayed until March 2011, and according to FFXIV producer Hiromichi Tanaka the reason for the delay on Sony's PlayStation 3 is due to technical issues.

In a recent interview with [Register or Login to view links] he explained as follows, to quote:

"We understand the wrath of players and developers are sorry because they did everything they could to have a simultaneous release date, but unfortunately they have encountered many technical problems on the development of the game for PS3. We strive to release the game as soon as possible.

If possible, we would publish the game sooner, we would like to start as soon as possible the beta on PS3."

Final Fantasy XIV for PS3 is Delayed Due to Technical Issues

More PlayStation 3 News...

Banned User
    Sponsored Links

Lmao

Sponsored Links
    Where are all the PS3 fanboys commenting on this??

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by ih8Jelsoft View Post
    Where are all the PS3 fanboys commenting on this??
    Playin FF XIII...

Angry

*ANGER* I bought my damn PS3 because of that game T_T.

They're desperately trying to stretch out the life cycle of the PS3 and 360. The hardware is so ridiculously far behind I'm amazed they have the audacity to dumb down games as much as possible in order to cram them into these consoles. The Wii is not even worth mentioning, that one is in its own lala land with the "casual" gamers.

I'm still raging that they canceled the PC release of FF13 so I'm stuck with it on the Play"wait 10 minutes to load inferior graphics"station 3.
    Last edited by Neo Cyrus; 07-12-2010 at 12:17 AM

Is it really that big of a deal? The game will suck years of life out of you anyway, so you should feel lucky for the 6 month delay.

Giving PC gamers a head start isn't such a bad thing. They can sort out the bugs and direct you down the most efficient path once you do start playing.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News