Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links

Final Fantasy XIV (FFXIV) PS3 Beta Test Sign Up Begins

Sponsored Links
    Yesterday I got an e-mail from Sqare-Enix presenting Final Fantasy XIV (FFXIV) and informing me that the sign up for PS3 Beta tests have started.

So I want to share it with the community that every one who is interested can sign up now for the Beta test.

From the game's plot: Eorzea's nations used to be constantly at war with each other until fifteen years ago when the Garlean Empire, a mysterious nation from the east, razed the mightiest of the city-states, Ala Mhigo.

The nations decided to band together if they were to repel the invaders, but the Empire never came, leaving a state of detente throughout the land.

The resulting peace has led to a wide swath of soldiers and mercenaries suddenly without a job, and so they're now forming guilds and going by a new name: adventurers.

Finally, below is a Final Fantasy XIV "Life in Eorzea" #1 video from the launch of the new YouTube channel!

-Have Fun-
    CFWPROPHET

Final Fantasy XIV (FFXIV) PS3 Beta Test Sign Up Begins

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I submitted mine eariler when I got the code from FF13, hope it still counted.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by zefie View Post
    I submitted mine eariler when I got the code from FF13, hope it still counted.
    Same here, the PS3 beta sign up was an option when we got the codes from FF13 so it better still count.

Its just for those who buyed the 13. Its irrelevant for many and plus, i've spend one hour searching for a way to signup, just to end up on wall that tells me that a code is needed.

Right now it's in closed Alpha. Next is closed Beta which is prolly what FFXIII keys are for. Will still be a bit till it happens.

Quote Originally Posted by unknowndarkuser View Post
    Same here, the PS3 beta sign up was an option when we got the codes from FF13 so it better still count.
    From the beta sign up page:

- Submitted applications will be considered for each round of tester selections. It is not necessary to reapply.

* If you have received a FINAL FANTASY XIV promotional code for registering FINAL FANTASY XIII on the Square Enix Members site, please use it to apply for the beta test.

* If you have already applied for the FINAL FANTASY XIV beta test but would like to apply for the PlayStation 3 beta with a FINAL FANTASY XIV promotional code, please be aware that all previous applications will be invalidated.

yea it says that but SE does have a tendency to screw ppl over

Filled in the huge form, only to find out that a code was needed and not optional.

Disappointed now

Quote Originally Posted by XiLE View Post
    Filled in the huge form, only to find out that a code was needed and not optional.
    Did the same. Should have read comments first i suppose. Just got too excited.

The signups for those that bought XIII with the code have been available for a while, and it seems that it's not really open signups but an email blast "reminder" for the closed signups.

Still the fact that they're promoting it is a good sign that the access to XIV beta might not be as bad as predicted.

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News