Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Final Fantasy XIV in Development 5 Years, to be Best Available

Sponsored Links
    During Square Enix's press conference at E3, the company talks about how their original vision for Final Fantasy XIV was to create the "best Final Fantasy available".

According to them, the best would have to be a massively multiplayer online RPG. Square Enix seems pretty proud of themselves stating that "We hope to have the best story."

Square Enix also brought up the trailer debuted at SCEA's press conference yesterday, saying that most of it was done in CG, however, some parts, such as the scene with the Galka fighting, were in-engine clips.

Final Fantasy XIV has been in development for nearly five years already. The new game will not follow the shoes of it's precedessor and use the Play Online service, frankly because it's terrible.

Square's focusing on character growth in game, developing a job system to allow for natrual growth amongst players.

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links

The best?

Sponsored Links
    going multi will piss off a lot of hardcore gamers, so it might be there best but might not do the best..

Sponsored Links

Hope it's better

Sponsored Links
    I just hope that XIV is better than XI, I didn't care for it at all. It seemed like a watered down version of WoW to me.

Big Grin

From what ive seen of the gameplay in the trailers this game is going to be amazing. I dont think it will really matter if they put it online or not, this game was one of the reasons i bought the ps3. As long as they dont charge monthly for it, like before, it should be fan freakin tastic.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News