Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Final Fantasy XIII 'Secret Mode' Won't Be Revealed at TGS 2009

Sponsored Links
    Square-Enix is keeping a good lock on Final Fantasy XIII. With the release hitting later this winter, Square-Enix still won't share all the details about the game.

In the latest issue of Famitsu it's revealed that there will be a secret menu selection hidden from the audience attending the Tokyo Game Show.

To quote: All that is known about the "hidden menu option" is that it's an important aspect to Final Fantasy XIII's system. Whether it could be an online portion, isn't known.

Whatever it may be, though, if it's worth hiding during TGS, then Square-Enix must really want to surprise everyone when it's revealed prior to the December release date.

Final Fantasy XIII 'Secret Mode' Won't Be Revealed at TGS 2009

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hm, I'm intrigued. I doubt it'll be an online mode, though. FFXI's still going strong and FFXIV is coming out soon - Sqare-Enix has enough Final Fantasy MMOs to keep afloat at once and adding multiplayer support to FFXIII might be a bit too much.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    nice, i'm waiting for it to arrive this fall!

whatever the secret mode is, will be cool.. the whole game will be cool.. BRING IT ON!

I saw video of FFIV and it looks like it's going to be amazing, but I do agree that it probably won't have anything to do with online.

I could see them making some type of mini-game online though. Remember blitzball?

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News