Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Final Fantasy XIII Japanese Release Date and Bundle Confirmed

Sponsored Links
    It's official! Square Enix will release Final Fantasy XIII on December 17, 2009 in Japan, unless it decides not to between now and then.

To quote: "Square Enix president Yoichi Wada announced the release date and the price (8,800 yen, or $95!) today at its Final Fantasy XIII Party in the [Register or Login to view links] museum (via [Register or Login to view links]).

Kaz Hirai then took the stage to announce that of course there will be a PS3 hardware bundle containing the game.

He didn't mention any details - no price nor release date, though it's sure to be day-and-date with the standalone software. When Square Enix does show it off, it'll be hard not to hear about it."

Final Fantasy XIII Japanese Release Date and Bundle Confirmed

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Finally a set release date, lets hope they don't change it. So this would set a US release sometime in Q1 of 2010, but whats up with the price!? I hope that 95$ won't be the price we see over in the states that would make it the most expensive game ever and will surely deter lots of people except us hardcore FF fans.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I too hope thats not the US price, tho its strange if a game made by a japanese company sells for more in the country it is made in.

Arrow

that's about the standard price for any ps3 game in germany...

And people were making an issue out of CODMW2's possible price hike, lol...

I always thought it would be a worldwide release.. but i'm happy enough with this anouncement..

Here in holland a new game costs around 65 Euro.
    Last edited by zangetsu1; 09-09-2009 at 04:04 AM

Meh. Even with that price, I'd still gladly buy it

Banned User

Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by zangetsu1 View Post
    I always thought it would be a worldwide release.. but i'm happy enough with this anouncement..

Here in holland a new game costs around 65 Euro.
    like in france . Look at uk sites , games are cheaper and they ship to many european states

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News