Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Final Fantasy XIII 'Elixir' Beverage Announced for Japan

Sponsored Links
    With the Final Fantasy XIII release date for PlayStation 3 now confirmed for Japan, the announcement of a tie-in beverage from Suntory was apparently next on their agenda.

Final Fantasy XIII "Elixir" will come in 16 collectible cans, each with a different character on it.

It will be available sometime this winter, either in single cans (of Lemon or Aloe-flavored Elixir), in packages with collectible figurines, or in a collector's box with all 16 cans.

To quote: "A Suntory representative took the stage at the Premiere Party event today and revealed that, as an effort to increase its recovery capabilities, the drink is being powered up with three times the amount of caffein and royal jelly of normal products.

Additionally, each can contains a full day's supply of Vitamin B1 and B6.

A total of 16 cans will be offered, showing off various characters from the FFXIII game. The cans will be purchasable individually, bundled with special character figures, and in a limited set containing all the cans. As with the Dissidia drink, Suntory will offer two flavors: lemon and aloe."

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    This looks cool and stuff... but I'm really too old for this (25) I just want the game..

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by zangetsu1 View Post
    This looks cool and stuff... but I'm really too old for this (25) I just want the game..
    jaja i think the same as you, and i dont think this cans even be available outside japan, just release the game a let us play it!

Huh....?

Im 29 but why should some one be to old to drink a beverage?
    If you so think than i have to say that your also to old to play videogames

Haha, this is nothing new.. Final Fantasy is a real competitor to the Coca-Cola company

Scroll down to "Final Fantasy Potion"

[Register or Login to view links]

And a follow-up with even more weird japanese drinks ..

[Register or Login to view links]

Last edited by dezza; 09-09-2009 at 10:29 AM

Quote Originally Posted by zangetsu1 View Post
    25 is old? Brother, I'm 40 and age is a total state of mind. I love MGS crap and buy it when I see it. Never let the kid in you go a way. I still have my first video game system, lol.... stone age Intellivison and a Mattel's hand held football game (1982 and 1978). But yeah, somethings in life never change. As that is who you really are.

Here, pictures for added value, lol...

Bottom row in back.
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

2game.jpg   SANY0586.jpg  

They shouldnt try too hard to advertise a game. How does a drink symbolize FFXIII?

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News