Final Fantasy X / X-2 HD Remaster Coming to PS3 March 18th, 2014

Square Enix Sakura Minamida Final Fantasy X / X-2 HD Remaster is coming to PS3 on March 18th, 2014.

To quote: We're thrilled to announce that Final Fantasy X / X-2 HD Remaster is coming to North America on March 18th, 2014. We also have a brand new trailer to show off.

Want more of that nostalgic feeling rushing back? You can check out the extended version of the trailer on our official http://www.finalfantasyxhd.com/.

But ladies and gentleman, the news doesn't end there. We have completely updated the Limited Edition Packaging with this gorgeous HD render of Tidus and Yuna, which I just absolutely fell in love with when I first saw this image.

We also updated the concept artbook with Yoshitaka Amano's iconic image from Final Fantasy X and X-2. Why did we update it, you ask? It will all make sense later, I promise.

For those of you that didn't know about this until now, you can still http://www.amazon.com/Final-Fantasy-X-2-Remaster-Limited-Edition/dp/B00BY0G0YU and receive a free upgrade to the Limited Edition with the exclusive concept artbook packaging, but quantity is very limited!

Final Fantasy X is near and dear to my heart. I played it for more than 180 hours, got through the entire sphere grid on all characters, and it made me feel so many different emotions like no game before. I also had a mad crush on Khimari.

I know everyone has stories to share, and I'd love to hear everyone's memories about Final Fantasy X and X-2.

Final Fantasy X / X-2 HD Remaster Coming to PS3 March 18th, 2014

More PlayStation 3 News...

I'll wind up buying this just because I'm a big FF fanboy, but if you emulate it on a decent gaming pc, you kinda already have the "HD" version (sans the swag).