Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Final Fantasy VII to Hit PlayStation Store, Over 50 PSOne Classics

Sponsored Links
    The PlayStation Network continues to be an integral part of Sony's business model, with the company today announcing that we can expect 90 exclusive titles and more than 50 PSone classics coming to the service this year.

As previously reported, Final Fantasy VII hits the PSN today, with more titles expected to be announced shortly.

There are currently 24 million users on the PSN across 55 countries, including 11 million users in North America who've downloaded some 475 million pieces of content thus far.

To quote: Today Jack Tretton has announced during Sony's E3 conference that they will be bringing over fifty PSOne Classics to the PlayStation Store this year, starting today with the release of Square Enix's Final Fantasy VII on the store.

Some of these titles are Capcom games, as Capcom has previously stated they are bringing more PSone Classics to the PlayStation Store.

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    cant seem to find the final fantasy vii on the ps store right now. The usa store.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    The store hasn't been updated yet... not sure when that happens, I'm thinking around midnight-ish EST.

I'm downloading it now

anyone know if this will be coming to the Australian ps-store?

its not there but i can see it in the US store.

hope so, you guys already have way more classics then us although to be honest not very many/if any are worth buying except for this game and also Metal Gear Solid, which is only on the JAP store.. in jap language

Registered User vagrantneurosis's Avatar
    They have cleaned up the game quite a bit, less jaggies then i remember and the font is much easier to read.

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News