Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Final Fantasy IX for PS3 and PSP Hits PSN Store This Tuesday

Sponsored Links
    Square Enix's Vice President of Marketing Ami Blaire has confirmed that Final Fantasy IX for both PS3 and PSP will be hitting the PSN Store this coming Tuesday.

To quote: We'd like to thank everyone who has patiently waited for the revival of one of the most anticipated classics in the Final Fantasy series, [Register or Login to view links].

Returning to the elements of what makes true role-playing games appealing - characters, grand story, engaging battles and an impressive presentation - we're proud to offer PS3 and PSP owners a chance to relive what RPG fans have long considered a nostalgic masterpiece.

The wait is almost over and we're proud to announce that Final Fantasy IX is finally here, again!

Look for Final Fantasy IX to hit the US PSN Store next Tuesday, June 15th for $9.99. For more information on Final Fantasy IX, please visit the [Register or Login to view links].

Final Fantasy IX for PS3 and PSP Hits PSN Store This Tuesday

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I'm not a fan of 9, or 7 for that matter, but this is good news for somebody. the only Final Fantasy news that's really worth anything at this point is the 7 re make release date.

a 7 re make is a fan boy's wet dream, lol.
    just my 2 cents, its been awhile since I've been on here ranting!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    What I don't understand in this, is that it's already been released in every other region for a few weeks now. Why did they wait so long to bring it to the NA Store?...

That is again the proof why the ps3 has not a ps2/psx support. On that way I have to pay again for a game, that I already have!

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News