Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

FIFA '09 Demo Hits PSN Tomorrow

Sponsored Links
    Just posting to give all you footy fans a heads up that the demo for FIFA Soccer 09 will be hitting the PlayStation Store both sides of the pond tomorrow.

I played the demo back in August and I have to say the guys at EA Sports seem to have a good thing going with their last three footy games and are pretty much on couse to beat PES 2009 and reclaim the footy crown.

FIFA fan or not get the demo and try it, all those PES fans who havenít played the last few games are in for a bit of a shock. Oh yeah and the image topping the post is the official UK cover art, nice.

The full game is released on 3rd of October.

Note: PES fans should turn the passing assists to Ďmanualí and shooting assists to ísemií if they want the true FIFA experience. The game is much better then. More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    The Demo is OUT in Europe!!! Does anyone has a direct link? My router is borken, I need it badly!!! I need to download it form work!!!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    When someone does it gets posted here: http://ps3news.com/subdomain.php?pagename=psn

Check there later today, it will be in Yellow if anyone added it. Right now there are no new entries, I just checked.

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News