Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Ferrari F1 Gran Turismo 5 Prologue Screenshots

Sponsored Links
    ThreeSpeech have posted up some screenshots to show of the beauty of the Ferrari F1 car in Gran Turismo 5 Prologue.

To quote: As some of you may have heard the Ferrari F1 2007 car is to be featured in GT5 Prologue, which gives us a fantastic excuse to publish lots of beautiful screens of the car in action. Click [Register or Login to view links] for more.

Produced under license of Ferrari Spa. FERRARI, the PRANCING HORSE device, all associated logos and distinctive designs are trademarks of Ferrari Spa. The body design of the Ferrari cars are protected as Ferrari property under design, trademark and trademark dress regulations.

Ferrari F1 Gran Turismo 5 Prologue Screenshots

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Those screenshot are really amazing!

It's no surprise that GT5 Prologue pre order reached 1 million.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    add this to what may be another great PS3 exclusive coming this year

That does look amazing. Only 10 days to go.

they look good. on digg, theres a link for the ferarri real vs gt5 comparison screen shots. They look amazing, but not quite photo realistic. I'm saying by gt6, it will be photo realistic.

Registered User wicked insanity's Avatar
    Them images look real pretty but somehow you can still tell its CG and almost cartoony, they look superimposed onto the background even though I know they're not, but they're just missing something. But, still good anyway, but I dont think I'll get the game, I've never really been into the series before.

wow! great looking screenshot, though I have to agree with wicked insanity, the cars look a bit cartoony

Been waitin for the English version this kicks Forza's ass any day. Can't keep playing Japanese version cause u can't hook up the cars.

Can't wait for this, already got mine preordered.

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News