EyePet US Release Confirmed by Sony for the Holidays

A few days ago the EyePet Fact Sheet for PlayStation 3 was released, and today Sony has confirmed to JoyStiq (linked above) the US release will arrive in time for the holidays.

To quote: Sony has confirmed to us at a holiday showcase event in New York City tonight that the PlayStation Eye game, EyePet, will definitely be heading to the US in time for the holidays.

Our roving reporter, Andrew Yoon, says that the game will be available standalone as well as bundled with the PlayStation Eye camera.

Previously, the game was only announced for a European release after it was first revealed at Leipzig GC last year.

We're happy to see the adorable simian-dog-thing will be making the jump across the Atlantic and won't be suffering from the chronic case of Q1-2010 flu that's making the rounds.

EyePet US Release Confirmed by Sony for the Holidays

More PlayStation 3 News...

We're happy to see the adorable simian-dog-thing will be making the jump across the Atlantic and won't be suffering from the chronic case of Q1-2010 flu that's making the rounds.
    That is too bad. We could call it the Simian-dog-thing flu then half of the US would boycott dogs thinking they are the cause.

"in time for the holidays" umm which holiday ? lol summer holiday is here (pretty much now) then you have what americans call the fall (autum, yes i cant spell) then halloween then thanksgiven (in the us) then christmas (world wide) (before christmass or after i cant renember but theres honika (no offense please if i have spelt it wrong im dyslexi) then new year

so ummm what holiday?

Quote Originally Posted by mrgreaper View Post
    so ummm what holiday?
    I think he was referring to the wintertime holiday season.

Quote Originally Posted by maxpwer222 View Post
    I think he was referring to the wintertime holiday season.
    thats a shame, i do wish sites would list what holiday i have seen quite a few speicaly here that just say out in the holidays and leave most people wondering ummm which one! perhaps its an american thing (mind you winter holiday to me is christmas)