Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Extend the PSN Demo of Just Cause 2 for PS3 or on XBox 360

Sponsored Links
    Today Mike Oldman (aka mycoldman) of the of Square-Enix has [Register or Login to view links] numerous ways to to extend the open world action sequel Just Cause 2 PSN demo for PS3 or on Microsoft's XBox 360 console.

For those curious, Avalanche Studios' demo, by default, is limited to 30 minutes of play time.

Ranging from 2 minutes to only an additional 30 seconds, gamers can receive a total of 12 extra minutes to enjoy the demo. While completing the missions or beating a race will earn you more time so will things such as 50 kills.

To quote: Hey guys, here's the complete list of things you can do in the demo to earn yourself more time:

Earning Time Extensions (DEMO)

- Complete Race Challenge - 2 minutes
    - Complete Faction Mission - 1 minute
    - Discover 10 Locations - 30 seconds
    - 100% Complete 3 Locations - 30 seconds
    - 50 Kills - 30 seconds
    - 5 Melee Kills - 30 seconds
    - 5 Fall Kills - 30 seconds
    - 5 Juggle Kills - 30 seconds
    - 1 Drag Kill - 30 seconds
    - 5 Piņata Kills - 30 seconds
    - 5 Hang Kills - 30 seconds
    - 5 Road Kills - 30 seconds
    - 10 Headshots - 30 seconds
    - 1 Wrecking Ball - 30 seconds
    - BASE Jump 300m - 30 seconds
    - Parachute Climb 150m - 30 seconds
    - 10 Unique Vehicles Driven - 30 seconds
    - 5 Stunt Driver Points - 30 seconds
    - 5 Hijackings - 30 seconds
    - Low Flyer for 15 seconds - 30 seconds

If you want more than that, I'd recommend not leaving the starting settlement.

Extend the PSN Demo of Just Cause 2 for PS3 or on XBox 360

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    PC users have it best There's a simple way with CheatEngine to freeze the clock and play forever.

Sponsored Links

Lightbulb

Sponsored Links
    Umm - or simply create another PSN account in half minute and play 30 minutes again

I don't understand why there's a time limit at all. Is this a relatively new thing in gaming?

Quote Originally Posted by GrandpaHomer View Post
    Umm - or simply create another PSN account in half minute and play 30 minutes again
    lol, or just restart the game.

Quote Originally Posted by dancekataz View Post
    I don't understand why there's a time limit at all. Is this a relatively new thing in gaming?
    They could be putting their toes into the cold water of the new "degrading" demo system. Sony filed a patent for such a system, apparently. There's a link to it on the main page, but here it is as well: http://www.ps3news.com/playstation-3...ke-psn-titles/

Personally I think the idea is ridiculous and dumb. A demo is already limited to begin with, why should extra restrictions be placed... Again the player suffers heavy handedness by Sony (and/or) the developers. I CANNOT wait until the PS3 can run homebrew stuff, bring some rights back to the player base (In this case, making a ps3 version of the time-limit restriction removal).
    Last edited by StakFallT; 03-07-2010 at 02:06 PM

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News