Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Enhanced PLAYSTATION®Store Launches on 15th April

Sponsored Links
    Quoted off the SCEE Press centre e-mail I have just received.

Quote Originally Posted by PressCentre
    Enhanced PLAYSTATION®Store Launches on 15th April
    Redesigned with Improved Interface for Easier Navigation New Content Available — Metal Gear Solid Online Beta Trial Launches

On 15th April, the new look PLAYSTATION®Store, the online content store on PLAYSTATION®Network launches; bring with it improved navigation, more functionality and a whole raft of new content.

The revamp comes in response to a survey last year which showed that many PLAYSTATION Store users wanted a better interface and easier navigation. The new design will deliver a hugely improved navigation system, much greater scope for categorisation and a dynamic new user interface.

To accompany the launch, the PLAYSTATION Store will see an exciting selection of content available from 17th April, consisting of the launch of the Metal Gear Online Premiere Beta, building up to the launch of the next chapter in one of PlayStation’s most loved franchises, Metal gear Solid: Guns of the Patriots. Also available will be Warhawk™: Operation Broken Mirror, a great new addition to the hugely popular Warhawk experience and Lair™: Diabolical Dragons Pack and Skyguard Upgrade pack, offering new and exciting features and functions. There will also be a collection of trailers including the latest for GTA IV, as well as a Sega Superstars tennis demo.

The PLAYSTATION Store revamp will not affect PLAYSTATION Network accounts or the virtual wallet system.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    For those of you who haven't seen it in action.

[Register or Login to view links]

The new interface looks really nice. I have to say I'm most excited about the new Warhawk expansion. $8.99 well spent. I've also heard rumors of a "surprise" that will be coming with the new Store design? Could it be the ability to download Blu-ray movies or music? Or even better Home?

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News