Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Sorry I didnīt put it up earlier. Iīve been reading the winxp emulation thread and it got me more curious about what it could run. let me know how you make out

Download: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/downlo...o=file&id=3823

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Cool, I'll check this out after work or at the weekend.

Sponsored Links

X64 problem

Sponsored Links
    I tried installing the VICE but when I run the x64 I get errors, first a varning regarding libpng (no version info) and then error when creating images (XCreateImage). Anyone have any ideas? Does it require a specific (old) version of libpng? Which version do you have? Or are my x11 settings wrong.

Latest VICE version

I gave up on getting the RPM working and downloaded source and go that compiled and running (latest version - needed some minor fixes to source code and some additional packages installed).

Cool That's great joxe

Nice to hear you got the latest version working. I tried but could not compile it without errors for YellowDog Linux 5. Are you using YDL? Could you post your exe and or modified source here to share with others? I'm not too sure what features the newer version has vs. the RPM i posted here offhand, but newer is usually better. thanks and good job with the emu!

I tried but could not compile it without errors for YellowDog Linux 5
    I haven't tried yet, but always check the requirements of the application. If try know, but what should i run? wolf3d?

i want to install snes9express but it doesn`t work. I heard you have to get the files from therepos to update the yum service.

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News