Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    yeah it's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 4 Player it's out on xbox live and also on Turtle 2 Battle Nexus as an unlockable

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    no man, i know tmnt i have it on XBL, i want to get similar games i can play on the ps3 under linux, the same style games.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    streets of rage, final fight, battletoads, double dragon

Quote Originally Posted by phatsua View Post
    no man, i know tmnt i have it on XBL, i want to get similar games i can play on the ps3 under linux, the same style games.
    Captain America and The Avengers, Simpsons, Alien Storm, Battle Toads, X-Men, Cadillacs and Dinosaurs, Captain Commando.

Thanks for the link SuperSaiyen. Iīve installed it but am having problems with the settings. It says my machine is to slow for those settings. Imagine that. Iīve found Stella (atari2600) runs nice on the PS3. not all games work right but alot do. Iīve also compiled Dosbox but not sure how it runs.

aries, let me know how DosBox runs!! I would appreciate it if its running good you could attach it here.

Big Grin

Hi Aries,

thanks 4 the reply. nice 2 know when others get some use from my post. Waddaya mean problems with settings? Is vice not running at all? Are u using YDL 5? After I type x64 in the terminal window in gnome session the startup log also says system too slow for settings, but new emu window that opens up runs all my roms perfectly with no problems. Even in double size and 2nd sid chip enabled.

Dosbox sounds interesting, wonder if i could play kings quest with that.

itīs been awhile since I booted up Linux, been actually playing some PS3 games, lol.

SuperSaiyen, you were right. I just gave up to easily. Vice works great. Figuring out the controls can be a headache. My Portuguese keyboard doesnīt help, lol. Vice is now on my list of working emus. thanks for setting me straight.

I have not been able to run anything on Dosbox mainly because I canīt figure out to set the path to the games. I have that problem with anything I have to run through a command line. Linux on PS3 confuses me because Iīm used to a computer where you would have C:\, D:\ and such. Doesnīt the HD of the PS3 get a letter?

Anyway the version I compiled was dosbox-0.70 if anyone wants to give it a shot but I haven't attached it yet.

Has anyone tried Amiga emulator?

Aries, yea it would be cool if you could attach it and I may be able to figure it out.

Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News