Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I am planning to extend this in a special way: modify the pages coming from PSN so that they contain more contents - i.e. to be able to see pages from US/JP/.. in UK PSN. Proxomitron should handle this easily. Also this maybe could enable "faking" buying and activation - i.e. not needing to push things through F@H but click them on "crafted" PSN pages...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    If you could accomplish this RexVF5, it would be excellent!
    By crafting a page that contained simply links, it would also cut load times etc for the store also. Keep us posted on this, i hope you make some progress.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    How is this supposed to work? I've already download a pkg file onto my computer, and am looking to install it on the PS3, so my default.cfg looks like this:-

[Register or Login to view code]

Is this wrong? because when I go to the PS3 and choose Folding@Home it says its a 50MB download...but the pkg file is 260MB...
    Any ideas? Any help would be much appreciated.

Does this method can install .PKG file like PS3Proxy does? I mean transfer the file via PSstore not F@H update.

Quote Originally Posted by Poraemon View Post
    Does this method can install .PKG file like PS3Proxy does? I mean transfer the file via PSstore not F@H update.
    It can. You just need to create a rule to replace certain link (or all of them) with local file.

I add the rule:
    [HTTP headers]
    In = FALSE
    Out = TRUE
    Key = "URL: Store PKG trasfer hack [OUT]"
    URL = "http://zeus.dl.playstation.net/cdn/HP9000/NPHG00002_00/myfile.pkg?product=0083&country=hk$RDIR(http://file//C:/myfile.pkg)"
    It's not work. PS3 still download it from PSstore not from my PC. Please correct it if it wrong.Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Poraemon View Post
    I add the rule:

It's not work. PS3 still download it from PSstore not from my PC. Please correct it if it wrong.Thanks.
    Well, open the log window before you click on the link and see if the URL you specified exactly matches the one being returned. You can use wildcards in rules so that you do not need to know the exact name.

Quote Originally Posted by RexVF5 View Post
    Well, open the log window before you click on the link and see if the URL you specified exactly matches the one being returned. You can use wildcards in rules so that you do not need to know the exact name.
    I don't have any knowledge about writng scripts or rules. I have try to study it from the site but I can't get it. Could you please provide me a correct rule to transfer file via PSstore? Thanks.

PS. My PC can't use PS3Proxy coz an error from JIT debugging, even I install a fresh windowXP.

Wink

@REXVF5
    Yeah that initial post deserves some Rep Points for sure, stunnning post, nice one!!

Here some questions:

First, appreciate the work you have done. Will try this out.

here is the current situation as off today. The games that we have links for on our threads, that you can d/l but cannot install or play because it could be that they worked under 1.5 or 1.6 and with 2.10 it does not.

Does your system, fake this and recognize it as older version so they will play it?

Because I have used the ps3.proxyserver.gui and it does not play any of the Old games we have... will your method install and play these games?

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News