Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links

EA Dice don't care about fixing BF3 glitches etc

Sponsored Links
    here is a convo i had with some fool reg a few bf3 issues.. here's all i got.. makes me sick these people have there money and too bad for the consumer i guess..

You are now ready to chat with Meetu.
    Meetu:
    Thanks for contacting EA Help! My name is Meetu how may I help you?
    you:
    hi mate can you please tell me what the dlc that has been pushed back to next tuesday for release is.ps3

Meetu:
    Unfortunately we do not have any update regarding this.
    you:
    there was an update on sony today saying its pushed back till next tuesday..you must know what it is.or arent you allowed to say

Meetu:
    No please believe me we do not have any update regarding this.
    you:
    Battlefield 3 This content has been pushed back until next week Tuesday. from European PSN Updates for January 11, 2012 and PS Store Sale
    you:
    also is there any chance of fixing the many bugs and glitchs in ths ps3 bullseye trophy..i will have my 100% platinum inc all dlc trophies but not that one..its so glitchy..worst effort ive seen in a game
    you:
    and when i die i press select to check score and game hard freeze and i have to turn off at wall.
    you:
    any new on actually fixing these and the many other issues the game has.by the way i am areporter for ps3news.com

Meetu:
    Please post all the bugs on Forums.
    Meetu:
    And please stay tuned on Forum for any update regarding that DLC.
    you:
    ive done that alot and get ignorned..seems like a great greta game is ruined
    you:
    by the lack of dev support..spose there off spending all there millions eh leaving us to suffer
    you:
    if its not fixed soon even the b2k guns arent working that should have been fixed a day or two after seeing it
    you:
    if i could get a refund i would

Meetu:
    Okay I will forward your feedback to the concerned team.
    Meetu:
    May I know from where you have purchased the game ?
    you:
    im from australia and i purched the game from eb games a t indooroopilly at brisbae qld.
    you:
    this article will be posted on pswnews.com.
    you:
    any last words?
    you:
    sorry that brisbane qld australia eb games at indooroopilly
    you:
    ps3news.com

Meetu:
    For the refund you have contact the EB games.
    you:
    bit late now mate i preordered it months ago first midnight release ever,thats why im furios these many many issues havent been fixed yet..

Meetu:
    I can only forward your feedback to the concerned team.
    Meetu:
    and suggest you to please post your feedback and all the glitches on Forum.
    you:
    should be done asap week or two like all other games like the 80+ so ive bought get fixed asap.

Meetu:
    Okay fine
    Meetu:
    Is there anything else I may assist you with today?
    you:
    thats what im telling you ive complained and complained.as have 100of others..ea dice dont care and i dought ill buy another ea
    you:
    just fix it
    you:
    and i post this viral over the web saying ea dice doesnt care
    you:
    im one digusted customer..
    you:
    have a good day!!

Meetu:
    If you need help with anything else, please feel free to contact us anytime!
    Meetu:
    Bye and have a good day!
    The chat session has ended. Please contact us again if you need further help.
    see what i mean.. idiots.. i hope all ps3news user copy and paste this and send it to the battlelog non stop.. maybe then they will listen and fix there good but potentionally insanely good game!!

if you care do it as it will affect future game if they know they can get away with dumping on people and tsake the cash a flee...
    Last edited by elser1; 01-11-2012 at 05:42 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I think he comes across quite well. He obviously dosen't know anything but stays polite when faced with a hostile customer. I think it sucks that they haven't patched the bugs and glitches in the game considering the amount of money that has been spent.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    hostile customer ftl! i do not understand why average consumers get so mad and enraged about glitches and updates for games. it's just a freaking game! if we were talking about updates for a life support system that shuts off randomly i would understand the rage. plus the people that they get mad at are just customer service reps.

they really don't know much besides what they are told they can tell the customers. developers and publishers also have a lot more going on than just making games and updates for said games. they also have to carefully handle the relationships between the different companies because of the money and legal issues involved.

Games shouldn't have glitches in the first place, I understand that many do but they're always fixed in game patches. But EA Dice probably don't give a damn since they sold the amount of copies they wanted to. But if the DLC that is coming on Thursday will fix everything then there is really no reason to be mad.

The dlc was supposed to be released this thurs but got pushed back till next tues.. he knew nothing of it.. all i say is if you sell 2million copies of something inferior you should use part of that profit and fix it promptly not treat customers, the ones that made you all the money anyway, instead of taking the money and running off living it up.. that's wrong imo..

You might like that and if you're in business let me know you company so i can avoid you like aids..

Please copy and paste all the 1st post and send it to the battlelog thing i'm begging you.. these devs are bad.. they need to know we are the boss. not them.. its or dollar they want.. and theres millions of devs who make glitch free games!!

Point said.. Whine if you want but i am right.. You try online etc.. then see if you're as happy as you could be.

Quote Originally Posted by inginear View Post
    hostile customer ftl! i do not understand why average consumers get so mad and enraged about glitches and updates for games. it's just a freaking game! if we were talking about updates for a life support system that shuts off randomly i would understand the rage. plus the people that they get mad at are just customer service reps.

they really don't know much besides what they are told they can tell the customers. developers and publishers also have a lot more going on than just making games and updates for said games. they also have to carefully handle the relationships between the different companies because of the money and legal issues involved.
    Because were probably dealing with someone like you on the other end!! they should know what dlc is coming out and take your email for a dev or whatever to get back to you as arent devs wanting to find glitches to fix them.. thats what they say anyway.. whiile in reality they just made millions of dollars and they are probably snorting coke and bangin hos.. lol
    Last edited by elser1; 01-11-2012 at 09:50 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

The way I see it, it isn't his fault. Most of these people have no idea what is going on in the game. Try contacting Demize99 on Twitter. Tell him what happened when you contacted CS. He's the Core Gameplay Designer for Battlefield 3.

i believe you do not know much about how the money is allocated for the video game development process. the publishers receive the vast majority of the money that was acquired from sales. and they are the ones "snorting coke and bangin hos" as you so eloquently stated.

the development companies only get what the contract between them and the publishers say they are allowed for the game. sometimes they get royalties, sometimes bonuses for meeting milestones early, but it has to be in the contract before they can get it.

and the actual developers, the programmers and artists, only get their regular salary or hourly wage. and it's the actual programmers and artists that want a glitch and bug free game. however since they are employed/under contract for a development company, they can only make the code and art that they are assigned to make. and the development companies can only make what their publishers say they can make for a game. no patches, updates, or fixes are made without the say so of the publisher.

yeah but the point i'm saying is that a number 1 game thats made 100s of million dollars profit should have been fixed as they promised to.. i follow battle log very closely and they are always working on it.. lol just like i'm always working on writing a novel..

if they got threatened with the sack or offered a bonus to fix it it would be done in the blinkm of an eye.. i've tried sending i'll say 40 complaints in the "help us find the glitches" section of the legit battlelog forums as there are many more people, doin a lot more than me about it, only to be ignored..its like oh weve got your money now, maybe one day we will fix it..

oh well i put that conversation videoed on youtube so hopefully they will read it and not just get a heap of xbox fanboys n pc freaks saying ps3 sucks and youre an idiot etc etc..at least im trying i guess.. i know most of you ca'nt play online anyways and don't know who bad it can be, ea and or dice are incredibly greedy if they do nothing.. billions for an average product when they could fix it and have one of the best games ever..

i guess its like everything..no one cares anymore,its all about the dollar and not the pride of workman ship..a half assed job will suffice these days... really sad. i've started selling my ps3 stuff off now anyways, my ebay ebay.com.au also.. is corydoras76.. check a few of my items if your an aussie.

there will be alot more to come and a grade aquarium plants to if that floats your boat.. LOL maybe just what you want. then i'll min my ps3 collection right down and get games the other way.. these people don't deserve my money anymore i feel.. i'll be buying a cheap mod xbox and 720 or ps4 at launch depending whats better and have a game trading gig with a few mates or video shop..

if you can just go onto the battlelog forums and see the 10000s complaints about glitches etc and there isn't much response from the devs.. guess they're to busy popping there zits in barbados or some other paradise laughing at sukas like me.. i hate ea.. never again will i buy one of there games, and i have a bloody lot.. i may burn them all on youtube to get a response..

grrr the consumer has no rights blah blah.. sweet drteams.. LOL

Man, your English is weird.

I regularly play online.

those that care and get what i'm saying i could use support.. its my first ever upload to you tube.. sorry bout cam work..
    here is the link if you wanna support me.. no nastyness please

Quote Originally Posted by DaedalusMinion View Post
    Man, your English is weird.

I regularly play online.
    most people from other countries sound strange man.. i am from australia. i have played like 240hrs online.and am still in top 10k in the world up from 2k in the world so im not a noob in the game also... but a lot of people here can't due to jb n cfw.. thats what i'm saying.

so can you honestly say you've never had a freeze or glitch or squad breaking up or guns not working as they should... you'd be the only one i know off.. oh and sorry for my "WEIRD" English.
    Last edited by elser1; 01-12-2012 at 03:50 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News