Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

EA Confirms Left 4 Dead 2 & Mass Effect 2 PS3 Listings as Errors

Sponsored Links
    Just a day after the rumor that Mass Effect 2 was slated to hit PS3 in 2010 came a second based on a listing from EA's [Register or Login to view links] for Left 4 Dead 2.

Today EA has confirmed to VG247.com (linked above) that both listings are an error, and have now been corrected. Whether both titles will stay exclusive to Microsoft in the future or not remains to be seen.

To quote: "Listing has been taken down. It's now a Xbox 360 only game again.

EA insist both listings for Mass Effect 2 and Left 4 Dead 2 were posted in error."

EA Confirms Left 4 Dead 2 & Mass Effect 2 PS3 Listings as Errors

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links

Thumbs Up

Sponsored Links
    It has been a good rumour though... let's face it, these 2 games on PS3 would have been an honour.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    You've got to wonder who actually makes these errors. Is it someone at one of these companies who just wants to play a practical joke? Or could it somehow be from EA although I can't really think of a reason to tease.

Since the advertising campaign of Left 4 Dead 2 already started for both, PC and XBOX, I doubt they wouldn't start it for PS3, too.
    I guess is it just a simple error.

Errors.. oh come on, ea!

Well, for people that don't own a 360, at least these games are also coming to the PC.

I think people should have seen this coming, since Valve clearly doesn't want anything to do with the PS3. As for Mass Effect... it's a shame for PS3 owners to not get a shot at playing it.

These kind of mistakes are the ones that hurt the most.

I think that would be almost a crime to buy left 4 dead 2 on console. I don't want to start a flame, but after the experience with the first l4d everybody should understand that the pc version has much more to offer and it costs less.

I'm still playing the first l4d cause there are a lot of new user campaign and there are even more incoming.

Too bad mass effect 2 is not being released for ps3 too, everybody should have the chance to play this masterpiece.

Registered User jamorales800923's Avatar
    the rumor is still out there.. some ppl said its coming to ps3 for real, i dont think so, i'm happy to have both consoles but ps3 versions would be so great!

Mass effect has to get to PS3 in some form... left 4 dead can die as far as I care. Overrated game that really cant stand up to other available games on the PS3.

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News