Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

E3 2009: Rockstar Announces PS3 Exclusive Title - Agent

Sponsored Links
    Jack Tretton has just announced at E3 that a brand new Rockstar IP called Agent is heading exclusively to PS3.

The game takes players across world of late 70's and Sony wants the game to become another GTA in terms of importance.

Press Release: Rockstar Games Announces Agent Exclusively for PLAYSTATION®3 System

New York, NY - June 2, 2009 - Rockstar Games, a publishing label of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTWO), is proud to announce Agent. Developed by the people behind Grand Theft Auto, Rockstar North, Agent will be available exclusively for the PLAYSTATION®3 computer entertainment system.

"We have always enjoyed making action games, and with Agent we are making what we believe will be the ultimate action game," said Sam Houser, Founder of Rockstar Games. "Agent is a game we have wanted to make for a long time. The team in Edinburgh is doing an amazing job combining intense action, atmosphere and story in a great period setting to create something that feels quite unique. We cannot wait for people to experience this game."

Agent takes players on a paranoid journey into the world of counter-intelligence, espionage and political assassinations during the height of the Cold War at the end of the 1970s.

For more information, log onto [Register or Login to view links].

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links

Big Grin

Sponsored Links
    Rockstar was probably the most intelligent choice of a developer on Sony's behalf.

I don't remember there ever being a bad or even average game from Rockstar. Great titles like the Grand Theft Auto series and the Midnight Club series are completely amazing games which attract every gamer.

I only have high expectations for Agent, and I look forward to new information regarding this title!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Good on Rockstar after they screwed PS3 owners with the GTA 4 DLC's (and yes I know it was MS who paid them for exclusivity so I shouldnt really blame rockstar but I don't care since they had the option to take the offer or not.)

Back to the topic of the new game, personally i've had enough of games which portray any time other than the present or the future, but since this is Rockstar, the game should turn out to be good.

Thumbs Up

Rockstar will make good profit from this game.

This looks like it will be another great game from Rockstar

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News