Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

E3 2007: The 1UP Show Wrap-up

Sponsored Links
    07/13/2007

The 1UP Show: Episode 92

E3 2007: The Wrap-up.

Download: [Register or Login to view links] | [Register or Login to view links]

Is it over? Is E3 really over? Just about -- but just before they turned off the final monitor and wrapped up the last controller cord, Team 1UP Show got a chance to check out the show floor at Barker Hanger -- nexus of this new E3.
    Walk along with [Register or Login to view links], [Register or Login to view links], [Register or Login to view links], and [Register or Login to view links] for an informal tour of the facilities, including quick impressions of few dozen games including [Register or Login to view links], [Register or Login to view links], [Register or Login to view links], and [Register or Login to view links].

This is the last day of our full week of 1UP Shows from E3. If you've missed anything be sure to check out [Register or Login to view links] page for all the excitement.

Next week, we'll be bringing you an all-new Not The 1UP Show and more details on that episode to follow!

Thanks to [Register or Login to view links] for sharing the news with us!

Sponsored Links

Yawn...

Sponsored Links
    I'm glad E3 is over... wasn't too thrilled this year; we already knew about the PS3 price drop, PS3 80GB drive, and PSP slim so there wasn't much 'exciting' news for me. Maybe others saw stuff I missed though... anyone?

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News