Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links

DualShock 3 US Release Date Revealed

Sponsored Links
    Sony announced at today's PlayStation Destination conference that the DualShock 3 controller has received a solid US release date. The controller is set to launch on April 15 at an MSRP of $54.99.

To quote: We have more word from retailer conference Destination PlayStation: the DualShock 3--you know, that DualShock we've been waiting for since the PS3's launch--has gotten a US release date.

Set to launch April 15th for $54.99, it's slated to coincide with the release of GT5 Prologue. Oh yes, feel those engines roar through your controller and make your SIXAXIS-wielding friends envious...like they're just playing a video game or something.

DualShock 3 US Release Date Revealed

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Had my DS3 since Dec 28th 2007 hehehehe

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    To coin a phrase "IF AIN'T BROKE ...DONT FIX IT"
    Dual Shock 2? nah lets make it like the wii, whoever said that should've been fired

"NOOOOOOO its a PS3, not a nintendo",
    oh well I wanted dual shock in the first place if you didn't guess. but no SONY don't listen to me do they LOL...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    When the launch in europe? Has been revealed?

so the difference between sixaxis and dual shock is just the fact that one controller rumbles?

lol.. and acts like a wii remote

cool I wonder how many games will use Dual Shock

Registered User wicked insanity's Avatar
    Any news on a UK release yet??

They should have made the dual shock 3 to begin with. I cant stand the sixaxis motion sensing stuff.

Registered User wicked insanity's Avatar
    I never use the Sixaxis for its motion controls, like in Motorstorm a bike with motion steering was like a shit on wheels, and driving vehicles in COD3 made you feel like a retard waving about in the air.

I dont own because of this but, they say that the controls on LAIR are a piece of crap too.. i mean if your gonna do a game that only lets you use motion controls then atleast make them useable and enjoyable not like your mum.

The only game I own thats actually works well with the sixaxis is Super Rub A Dub and even thats limited because the slightest nudge makes the platform tilt all the way... ffs sort it out, how about some sensitivity slider controls for the settings or something.

Sorry if im overdoing it, just been watching a load of Angry Video Game Nerd commentaries, lol.

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News